Need a quick and easy dessert? We’ve found one for you! Compliments of momontimeout.com Read further for the instructions!
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp maple syrup OR honey or 1 tsp vanilla extract (clear is best!)
- ½ cup dried cranberries (Craisins)
- ⅓ cup chopped pistachios
- Line a loaf pan (any size) with foil. Make sure to leave foil hanging over two sides of the pan for easy removal. If you are using non-stick foil – you’re done. If not, lightly spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Combine white chips, heavy whipping cream, and maple syrup or honey or vanilla extract in a medium-size microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds on high heat. Stir. Repeat until chips are melted and smooth.
- Fold in dried cranberries and pistachios and spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
- Let cool for an hour or more on the counter or refrigerate for 20-30 minutes until the fudge has completely set up.
- Remove the fudge from the pan using the foil as handles. Cut fudge into squares and serve.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 1 week.